- *For the total fare qualified for incentives, we sum up only the fare of the driver’s weekly unique passengers.
- If a passenger was serviced by the same driver more than once per week (beginning 00:01 AM of Monday to 11:59 PM of Sunday of each week), then only the highest fare of the passenger’s trips for that week will be counted in the computation of the total fare qualified for incentives.
- All drivers must maintain a minimum Acceptance Rate (AR) average of 85% from Monday to Sunday. Drivers who fall below 85% AR average will not receive any driver incentive.
- All drivers must maintain a maximum Driver Cancellation Rate (DCR) average of 20% from Monday to Sunday. Driver Cancellation Rate is computed as the total number of driver cancellations between Monday to Sunday divided by total number of completed rides. Drivers who go above 20% DCR average will not receive any driver incentive.
- Metro Manila is defined as the collection of cities under the National Capital Region: Manila, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluying, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig, Valenzuela. Greater Metro Manila is defined as all of Metro Manila, plus nearby urban centers of Antipolo, Bacoor, and Imus.
- Only trips taken inside Greater Metro Manila will be counted in the total fare qualified for incentives.
- You must accept booking requests coming from Metro Manila.
- You may or may not accept booking requests coming from or going to Antipolo, Bacoor, or Imus; you may do so at your own discretion. Trips coming from or going to Antipolo, Bacoor, and Imus will be counted in your total fare qualified for incentives.
- If you choose to accept booking requests going to or coming from outside Greater Metro Manila, you may do so at your own discretion, but these trips will not be counted in your total fare qualified for incentives
- Total fare for incentives includes passenger promo rides (total fixed fare) but excludes tips.
To build an even more awesome GrabCar platform and to serve our passengers better, GrabCar requires a maximum Driver Cancellation Rate (DCR) to qualify for incentives.Driver cancellation rate is computed as THE NUMBER OF DRIVER CANCELLATIONS divided by THE NUMBER OF COMPLETED RIDES.
Bookings cancelled by passengers will NOT affect Driver Cancellation Rate.
Here are a few tips to minimize Driver Cancellation Rate (DCR):
- Go online and choose Available for Jobs only when you are ready to drive! If you are online and looking at your Transaction History, best to swipe the Available for Jobs button to the left to avoid getting ride requests.
- If the passenger wants to cancel, politely request the passenger to cancel from the Grab passenger app instead.
- If the passenger does not show up, choose the Passenger No Show option in the cancellation reasons. Please note that if you choose Passenger No Show, Grab will be calling up the passenger to verify. Grab will not count cancellations if passengers do not show up. However, should Grab not be able to verify that the passenger did not show up, the driver account may be put under investigation or suspension.