Our team has been working very hard to work with you better in reaching our goal of providing awesome rides to passengers all over Manila!What’s new with GrabCar? Starting December 14, you can now top up to credit your balance via prepaid load! GrabCar teamed up with GCash to provide a more seamless and convenient platform for you to top up anytime, anywhere!
How does this work?
Load up your GCash accounts by going to any Globe Store, 7/11, Tambunting Pawnshop, Villarica Pawnshop, Capital Pawnshop, Puregold Supermarket, SM Department Stores, Rural Banks, or any other retail partners. There is no service fee when you cash-in to your mobile!
Follow these steps to top-up via GCash!
Go to GCash
Choose GCash Biz Solutions
Choose Grab e-Voucher
Confirm Grab Membership
Choose amount to top-up
Enter your 4-digit GCash PIN to confirm request
Enter a message and wait for a confirmation of your request
Your Driver will receive a confirmation message with a code
he can use to to up in his driver app.
Tap the Plus sign on your Credit Balance
Paste the 16-digit code and Top Up!
- PHP 5.00 for every purchase of the voucher regardless of the amount / denomination
2. Is there a limit in the number/amount of Grab e-vouchers that I can purchase in a day/month?
- There is no limit on how many times you can purchase per day / month
3. Can I still avail a Grab e-voucher even if I have insufficient funds in my GCash account?
- Your GCash account must have enough funds before you can avail a Grab e-voucher
4. Is it available 24/7 or during holidays?
5. How will I receive my Grab e-voucher?
- You will receive a SMS from 2882 (GCash) “Wonderful day! You have purchased <Product> Grab e-voucher with code <coupon code> via GCash on <Date> <Time>. Ref No. <Ref. No.>.”
6. What if I bought a Grab e-voucher then I didn’t receive any response/confirmation message that my transaction was successful / failed, what am I going to do?
- You can call our GCash Hotline, just dial 2882